Monday, January 3, 2011

The Social Media Story – 11 Articles to Paint the Picture | SocialSteve's Blog


The Social Media Story – 11 Articles to Paint the Picture

I’ve been blogging for 20 months evangelizing the importance of social media and providing some advice and tips based on my daily experiences. In the beginning, it felt like cheerleading for a team that showed great potential, but still had not caught on. As we turn the page on a new year, I do not see the need to highlight the importance of social media as most now do see it as a must for their business

While the majority are past the debate of yeah or nay for social media, just about everyone is still looking for help and guidance. We all want to kick 2011 off right and make the most of new media. With this in mind, I have compiled a list of my 11 most popular and informative posts. I think they provide a very strong story and guidance for social media success. Here they are:
Using the Social Media “A-path” to Capture Ultimate Customers: Early in my blogging days, I defined the Social Media A-Path (Attention, Attraction, Affinity, Audience, Advocates). The A-Path provides a framework for building strong customer relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment